This potato salad is a one-pot wonder.
And, if that isn’t enough to tempt you (hardly any washing up!!), it is also really tasty and filling. You can be eating and enjoying in under half an hour, and enjoy it you will, believe me!
I have used a dairy and gluten free pesto sauce for this, feel free to make your own if you have the time but personally I think a bought one is just as good, for a quick, filling and delicious week day meal.
Green beans and petit pois match so beautifully with the pesto and the walnuts on the top are the icing on the cake, providing a good level of nutty flavour and crunch.
- 2 Cups diced potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Dairy & gluten free pesto
- 2 Cups green beans
- 1 Cup Petit pois
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled walnuts
- Peel and chop the potatoes
- Put a large pan on to a medium heat, add the potatoes and cover with boiling water. Cook for around 15-20 minutes
- After around 12 minutes add the green beans and petit pois, cook for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes have softened.
- Drain the potatoes and vegetables, and place back in the pan (keep off the heat).
- Dollop in two tablespoons worth of pesto and mix around to ensure everything is combined.
- Top with the crushed walnuts.
- Plate up and enjoy your deliciously speedy meal!